Sketch This 90: Melodramatic Space Trash

Monday, September 7, 2009

I did something a little out of my norm for the Sketch This challenge- I scrapped a single photo (I almost never do that) of a stack of books (very odd subject for me). This was one of my Project 365 photos, and I liked it so much I decided to use it on a page about my love of reading "Melodramatic Space Trash" as they call it over at Club Jade.


Supplies: Cardstock Bazzill Basics; Patterned Paper, Cardstock Stickers- BasicGrey; Letter Stickers- American Crafts, Making Memories; Chipboard Stickers- American Crafts; Bling- Prima, Kaisercraft

2 comments:

  1. Interesting layout. Did you make the pinwheel decorations as well?
    And have you read all these books recently? That is certainly a mixed bag of space reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *space opera* very cool. This page would look great framed for your scraproom...it's great.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan