Friday Favorites- Many Mini Albums

Friday, September 25, 2009

This week has been full of mini-album inspiration!

American Crafts had an entire mini-album week on their blog. You can read the posts here, here, and here.


Hambly posted this lovely mini on their blog- I've always loved the layering effect you get with their transparencies.


Alissa Fast posted another one of her simple 4x6 minis that I just love.


House of 3 just released this adorable printable mini-album kit, just in time for Halloween. I've never been one to try printables, but this one just might have me.


I'm really digging the new trend toward publishing scrapbooking idea books digitally. As one who scans in most of my magazines (I really need to blog about that some time) and some of my idea books, this saves me a step, not to mention a trip to the store!

Debbie Hodge announced her new book on her Get It Scrapped site.


And I'm also considering purchasing this one from Ella Publishing.


I love this cool idea from Prima to use some of your photos (hmmm, maybe some cruise photos?) to make a memory game.


Maggie Holmes posted a tutorial on the Studio Calico blog on how to properly photograph layouts. This is something I've always struggled with, and her instructions are wonderful.


Aren't the buttons on this American Crafts card just adorable?


And, finally, this is not scrapbooking related, but just look at this beautiful laptop sleeve by Pam Garrison. She took a regular laptop sleeve and sewed right onto it. I'm so going to have to try that!


Have a happy and creative weekend!


1 comment:

  1. That laptop sleep is gorgeous! That idea would also look great on a tote, I think...hmmm, might have to try that.

    so many creative ideas here. Makes me want to make something!

    hope your knee is doing better and better!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan