Sophie (Counterfeit Kit- March 2011)

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

_DSC4038.jpg

Today I finished installing a new build of software in the customer's lab ahead of a test event that starts tomorrow.
This afternoon I finally caught up with my hairstylist, the adorable miss Laura, and got a long overdue haircut and decided on a whim to get it colored, too (just a shade darker brown that it normally is).
Tonight I went back to work to prepare for the software board meeting tomorrow and left the office shortly before 9:30 pm. Ouch!

Tonight I also have a layout (that I made over the weekend) to share with you featuring my adorbs nieceling, miss Sophie Clare!

_DSC7463.jpg

I snapped this photo of her last October when we had my Dad's little birthday celebration- she's grown so much in the months since then!

This page was scraplifted right off the KI Memories blog (I believe it was by Jennifer Johner, who I have a serious scrap crush on). And all the supplies? They came straight out of my March Counterfeit Kits!!

_DSC4033.jpg

Isn't that little cloud the cutest? I'm having a serious thing for little cloud shapes lately. Good thing, I guess, since it seems to be a hot trend in scrapbooking right now! Oh, and I'm also totally in love with all that gorgeous ruffled ribbon!

_DSC4035.jpg

I wanted to end with a quick note about comments. I totally love, appreciate, and read every comment that is left on my blog. I always intend to go back and reply to them, but when I have crazy days/weeks/months at work (see the beginning paragraph or many other similar passages on my blog for the last few months) I just don't always have the time I want to devote to it. So, please know that your comments are valued, and don't be surprised if you get a reply from me six months after you leave one when I finally have time to breathe again!! :)
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan