back from vacation + citrus twist july sneaks!

Monday, July 1, 2013

You may have noticed that there's no Project Life layout here today, and that's because for the last two weeks I haven't been in my scrap room!

Instead, I've been living here...

DSC_0061.jpg
Our camper in Graham Cave State Park, Missouri

...and visiting here...

DSC_0305.jpg
Badlands National Park, South Dakota

...and here...

DSC_0328.jpg
Mount Rushmore, South Dakota

...and here...

DSC_0603.jpg
Old Faithful, Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming

...and here...

DSC_0843.jpg
Surprise Lake, Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming

...and here...

DSC_2112.jpg
The Narrows, Zion National Park, Utah

...and here...

DSC_2279.jpg
Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona

...and even a really quick stop here...

DSC_2367.jpg
"The Corner" in Winslow, Arizona
...and so many other places that I have yet to edit the photos for on our summer road trip vacation! We took two weeks and drove a massive loop around the western United States, covering 15 states in 14 days and visiting six National Parks, two National Monuments, and driving through more National Forests than I can count. It was fun and exhausting all at the same time!

With all of that going (all 4300 miles of it!!) I've had very little internet access, plus our Comcast cable modem was out for 6 of the 10 days leading up to the trip (they even had to come out and rewire the house!). So basically if you've sent me an email, private message, or asked a blog question in the last month, please be patient while I try to catch up on things! I had the blog pre-scheduled to post while I was gone, and now that I'm back I'm trying to get that caught up again, too. :)

I'll start the catch-up with some sneaks of the July kits from Citrus Twist- these were waiting for me when I got back home, and I'm excited to dig into them and start scrapping again!

Main Kit - "Sail Away"

July main sneak 800

Embellishment Kit -"Go Girl"

July embellie sneak 800

Project Life Kit -"Adventure"

July PL sneak 800

Kit Add-On -"Travel"

July add on sneak 800

Patterned Paper Add-On -"Summer"

July pattern sneak 800

Stamp Add-On - "Five Star"

July stamp sneak 800

And next week I'll have two Project Life layouts to make up for the lack of one this week. I was a crazy girl when I made my Two Peas video for July and made two weekly spreads using a super-simple style to try to help those who are feeling behind!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan