project life 2013 | week 13

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Pocket Life kit from Citrus Twist was filled with lots of great little embellishments this month- love that! Tidbits from October Afternoon's Travel Girl, Wise Words from Jillibean Soup, and sequins all made for great tiny accents on my page documenting the week that April turned into May.

project life 2013 week 13.jpg

I never really worried about putting items on top of my photos before I started Project Life, but now I totally have no fear of doing something a little nutty- like using Glossy Accents to stick a sprinkling of sequins right on top of a photo collage! I don't worry about the archival aspect of my albums, and since all of my pictures are printed from digital files I don't have to worry about losing my one and only copy of these. I just have fun with it!

DSC_9983.jpg

DSC_9984.jpg

DSC_2800.jpg

DSC_2803.jpg

DSC_2799.jpg

I've put together a set of sketches based on some of the pockets in this page... please excuse the obviously oversized flair! I was tracing the bottom of that bottle of Glossy Accents that I mentioned earlier. 

DSC_9985.jpg

And now it's get real time.

I don't worry about being behind in scrapping my Project Life album, but being behind by more than 3-4 weeks on editing photos has always bothered me. Right now I have a whopping 10 week backlog! In the last few months we've had a graduation, Mother's Day, Father's Day, a two week vacation, a couple of birthdays, and countless little every day moments that have been captured, too. As soon as I'm done with my current round of assignments, you'll find me buried in my Lightroom catalog with a good movie on in the background, working to get those caught up again!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan