lawn fawn cha reveal - into the woods + project life layout

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

It's CHA reveal week over at Lawn Fawn, and today I'll be sharing the one and only project that I'm sending off to hang in a booth this time around. Since I let all of my time-limited manufacturer teams run their course and end (my Lawn Fawn term is open-ended, and my affiliation with Simple Stories is strictly for their Life Documented features), my Januarys and Julys are a lot less crazy! I love it because it lets me spread the creativity out over time, plus it gives me just a little extra time to spend on things like the CHA sneak peek page.

Lawn Fawn is introducing a new 3x4 journaling card die at CHA next week, and Kelly asked if I could put together a Project Life layout showing it off along with the new Into The Woods paper + embellishments. I'm loving this new fall collection, especially with colors so versatile that I could use it for an April week, too! When making this page I simply didn't include the obviously fall themed elements and was still left with plenty to choose from.

project life 2013 week 17.jpg

Darren took one look at this week's layout and asked how he ended up on it so often. :) It was the week he took his MCAT, so everything kind of revolved around him...and apparently also my obsession with cleaning the hall closet and organizing my stamps.

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

Lawn Fawn has kicked the embellishments up a notch this CHA and is now including coordinating flair badges and sequin packs along with the twine they've produced previously. The letter and element stickers have been dropped, but the addition of Cole's ABCs to the die lineup (I used them on the word "fave" above) more than makes up for not having alpha stickers. I can already tell that Cole's is going to get as much use as my beloved Quinn's ABCs!

DSC_2844.jpg

Here's a closer look at the Cole's ABCs die cuts, along with the new Milo's ABCs stamps used on the numbers. And the cloud paper? I totally used the new journaling card die on that! It cuts the cutest "stitched" edge and comes with four different inserts- hearts, chevrons, stars, and pennants- that you can line up inside the die to create cut-out borders on your cards, too.

DSC_2845.jpg

DSC_2841.jpg

There are lots of reveals happening over at Lawn Fawn this week including a new Christmas collection that's still to come, not to mention the fantastic projects by the other Fawny girls, so be sure to hop on over to the Lawn Fawn blog and check it out!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan