so long, google reader!

Monday, July 1, 2013

happy-retirement-gr

After today Google Reader will be no more, and I've heard rumors that Google Friend Connect (all those followers in the right-hand sidebar of my blog) will be riding off into the sunset, as well. I'm not sure if that last part is accurate, but I do know that if you follow my blog or any others in Google Reader, you'll lose those subscriptions starting tomorrow unless you port them to another reader.

I'm personally going with Feedly, though I've also heard great things about Bloglovin', and they even gave me a handy dandy link to use in case you'd like to add my blog to your reading list there.

I'm sad to see Google Reader go, but so happy that some alternatives popped up and made it easy to read all of my favorite blogs in one spot!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan