Michaels "Vintage Findings" Clearance Haul

Monday, November 30, 2009

"I seriously don't need this stuff" seems to be a recurring theme on this blog, so in the interest of not boring you out of your mind, I shall not repeat it again today.

Instead, I'll just show you the treasure trove of Making Memories Vintage Findings stuff I bought at Michaels for a whopping 80% off. Yup, you read that right, the big eight-zero. The last time I got a deal this good at M's was when I found BasicGrey Sugared and Archaic paper, stamps, and embellishments at 90% off (I was so excited over those $2 paper pads).

And what good is a bragging post without pictures?!? Check this stuff out! All these mini kits were 79 cents each. I got several of each- I thought that at the very least they'd be great for the next round (or three) of cupcake toppers I make.


This lovely "Baby" themed page kit was only $1.99. I usually bypass the baby stuff, but since my brother and his wife recently announced that they're expecting their first little bean next July, I thought it might come in handy. The medium sized kits below were a whole $1.39 each.


I was quite excited to find vintage-y flowers in the package for 59 cents, along with labels and the sheets of metallic embellishments at the same price. The little bits of hardware, tiny circle tags, and word stickers were only 39 cents a package. I think that the binder rings are one of my favorite finds from this shopping trip- they have a nice aged look to them, unlike the shiny new ones I buy at the office supply store.


And now the happy shopper is retiring from purchasing until at least after Christmas. It's time to settle in and work on my December Daily/Journal Your Christmas album. I'll be posting the first half of my foundation pages from that tomorrow. I imagine that completed pages will come grouped several to a post once or twice a week as I have time to photograph them.

2 comments:

  1. So much joy for so little expense. Truly a great find. I can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to smile when you keep saying "I don't need this." I just bought a Cricut Expression last month and have been on a buying binge! Happily (or somewhat scarey for me), all the stores are having sales on papers, stamps (which I never used before), etc.

    Now I'm an addict.

    I do enjoy your blogs.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan