Today

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Today I worked on a small home improvement project that required a trip to Home Depot.

Today it was 72 degrees outside (in November!), sunny, and not windy at all.

Today I took the top off of the car and drove it on my errand, while listening to the new Lifehouse single "Halfway Gone" (they'll be playing it here on their home page for a while) a few (okay, more than a few) times. Love it, love it, love it.


Today I realized for the 23rd and a half time that after driving probably close to thirty different rental cars on work trips over the years, this one just fits and I can't imagine driving anything else.

1 comment:

  1. Surely more than 23.5? :)

    It was simply stunning here, too. Perfect. Wish we could bottle the day and take it out for reflection in the cold winter!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan