February Magazines (Pink, Pink, Pink!)

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Last year I posted pictures of all my pink magazines in February, so I thought I'd have some fun today and see how this year's stack compares to last year.

First up are these guys, which I now get digitally so I had to download cover images off the Scrapbook Trends web site and compile them in Picasa. Very pink! :)


And here are the ones that I still receive in the mail. It looks like everyone went with the pink theme except for Real Simple, which is quite blue.


Totally an aside, but it looks like I actually get more magazines this year rather than less...which is odd because last year I was trying to pare down the space that my reading material takes up. It would seem that the ScanSnap S510 has really done its job! And it would also seem that there is a new (more expensive, ugh, version of the scanner out). But I digress...

Just for fun, I thought I'd pull out last year's magazine photo to see how it compares. Country Home is now missing, which is so sad. :( But it's kind of interesting to see that last year Country Living didn't play along with the pink them and instead went blue, just as Real Simple has done this year.


I don't know why I decided to do this little "experiment" again, but I think I'll be doing it next year as well to see how the trend continues.

1 comment:

  1. Your photograph of the magazines on the bed is beautiful enough to be in a magazine!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan