Journal Your Christmas: Days 34, 35, 36, and 37

Thursday, February 18, 2010

If you've hung with me up until this, the final post of my 2009 Journal Your Christmas album, then WOW! That's pretty cool, because I almost didn't make it until the end, and I was the one putting the thing together!!

If you're just now jumping in and want to see the other pages, click here for all the Christmasy goodness. :)

Day 34's assignment was to document our favorite memory from the past Christmas season. Honestly, out of all the fun little memories I couldn't pick just one, so I included everything. The photo was taken directly from this post.





For January 4th we were to document things about this Christmas that we wanted to remember for the next Christmas. I wrote to remind myself that I've already organized a bunch of stuff to make next Christmas easier. :)



For January 5th I was back in the attic taking photos of the tree after Darren helped me put it away. I love getting the Christmas stuff out, and then I really love how the house feels so much bigger when I put it away again.



January 6th- finally finished with my album!! It was a fun project, but I was definitely glad to be done with it. So that's mostly what I wrote about.



As a little extra, I put all of the Christmas cards we received in an 8x8 page protector at the back of the album.


In the end, my book was quite chunky- I like it!


This is my second Christmas journal and definitely the more elaborate of the two. I definitely want to do another one when Christmas rolls around again, but I think I will simplify it quite a bit next time. I'm thinking of using digital templates for photo placement and journaling, then printing those out and decorating them with patterned paper and a few embellishments. Ali Edwards has some great templates at Designer Digitals that would be perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan