Journal Your Christmas: Days 29, 30, 31, 32, and 33

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Welcome to the third post during this week of finishing up my Journal Your Christmas album! If you'd like to see what's been posted before today, click here to get the scoop on the whole album so far.

December 29th was a catch-up day, and also the day that I put away all my new Christmas gifts. I took a photo of the pile before I did, and made a little list of who gave me what and stuck it behind the picture.


I love the glitter snowflakes on the back of this paper, so I left it blank. That, and I was just being a little lazy. :)


December 30th's assignment was a year in review. This was easy- I simply used the photos and journaling straight off of this post. This is another case where I added in extra pages. In the end I did decide to consolidate everything back into one book, but because of all the extras, it's really fat!




December 31st was New Years' Eve, of course! It was a very low-key night at home watching Farscape, with a small interlude in the middle to watch the ball drop in Times Square on Hulu. :)


I backed the photo with part of a bag from Starbucks. Unfortunately my Starbucks cup never made it into the album!


You may notice that I actually flipped the paper for this page around- I liked the stripes better as my background. I'm not a big resolutions person, but I did document a couple of little things I'd like to accomplish this year.



January 2. I spend alllll morning on both January 1st and 2nd cleaning out every nook and cranny of my scrap room. And then I photographed it all so I could blog it. :) It was freezing cold and windy and a miserable day to be outside, but at least it was sunny and I could enjoy the light all day through the two big windows in my scrap room.




I can't believe it, but my room is still actually that clean! It's been such an awesome space to work in while it's so cold outside.

I'll be back tomorrow with the final post of my 2009 Journal Your Christmas album. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan