Friday Favorites- And Now For Something Completely Different

Friday, February 12, 2010

Starting this week (as in today, right now) I'm going to post Friday Favorites in a new format. Since I love the look of Flickr favorites mosaics and it often takes me a looooong time to upload and format everything using individual pictures, from now on I'm going to use Picasa to create a mosaic of everything I find for the week and add a list of links at the bottom of the post. Sound cool? Cool. :)

Here's this week's very-Valentiney (yes, that is a real word...I think!) mosaic.


Starting at the top left:
Wow, that was a lot faster to put together! I think I'm going to like this new format- I hope you enjoy it, too! I think it makes the post a lot less cluttered looking.

Have a scrappy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. love the new format . . . and love looking every friday to see what cool stuff you have found!! oh . . . loved the posts on the scrap room . . . thanx for some cool ideas that i may just have to copy! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled across your blog a few months ago and have enjoyed reading and seeing all your projects. I'm in the process of giving my scrap room a makeover so I especially enjoyed you series on organizing a scrap room.

    I just wanted to say thanks for talking about all your great finds at Tuesday Morning. I had no idea they carried sb supplies. I went this morning and racked up on all kinds of goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great, the format is wonderful and yes, it's great how it isn't cluttered. Very valentiney :)

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan