Confessions of a Tuesday Morning Addict

Friday, February 5, 2010

Just a note- there won't be a Friday Favorites post today. I have had more complications from my knee surgery resulting in more time than I was planning on spending in the doctor's office this week. I just haven't had time to put one together! Please enjoy this shopping post instead, and next week I should have another one from the big Tuesday Morning sale that was earlier this week!

I'm going to apologize in advance for the wonky color in the pics. I don't know what went wrong- I photographed them in the same session as a ton of pages from my Journal Your Christmas album, and they turned out fine...who knows...


I said I was going to stay out of Tuesday Morning, but the Peas had other ideas...you see, all these really, really cute embellishment sets from KI Memories started showing up in stores...stuff like this set from the old Love, Elsie line.


I remember seeing this stuff when it was new, during the time I was traveling to Colorado on a semi-weekly basis and doing a lot of scrapbooking at Archivers. I also remember it was pretty expensive- $3-$5 a package for most of it!


So, have you taken a look at the price stickers yet? It was $3.99...for each whole set!! Yup, and each photo shows what came in each set. It was a phenomenal deal, especially since I know for a fact that those bright butterfly rub-ons in the photo above sold for $3.99 at Target...I know because I bought a pack on clearance for $2.50!



Some sets came with great epoxy stickers, too.


Are those chipboard buttons not the cutest? And while I don't use frames a lot in my scrapping, these will look cute all cut up to make little borders and edges.


Aren't these seriously some fun, bright colors?!?!


I also picked up some great Le Creuset stoneware, but that's for another time and another addiction... :)

2 comments:

  1. What fun bright goodies!!!
    I hope your knee gets better, doesn't sound like it's much fun for you at all :(
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the color fix, it's so dreary soggy out, some brightness is just what we need!!

    Your amazing collection is growing still!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan