Journal Your Christmas: Days 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15

Monday, February 15, 2010

I finally finished my Journal Your Christmas album! Actually, I finished it a few weeks ago, but I'm just now getting the photos of it posted. I hope you're ready for a little Christmas in February, because Monday-Thursday this week I'll be showing off the remaining pages from this project.

Let's get started with December 11 (if you would like to see the previously posted entries, check them out here). This day's assignment was to document the Christmas tree.



December 12 was a bit difficult for me- Christmas past. I remember Christmases past and that they were awesome, but I'm just fuzzy on trying to recall enough detail to write about them. That's one of the reasons I decided to make this journal this year, so that's what I wrote about for the day.



December 13- Christmas music. Ah, Christmas Carols. I have such a love/hate relationship with them. :)


The photo is from my my iPhone- I took a couple of quick snaps during Christmas concert rehearsal at church.


December 14th's assignment was to document how gifts are distributed on Christmas morning. My family had always done it the same way for as long as I can remember, but this year we switched it up! It was fun, and one of those cool little things I'm glad to have documented in this book.



December 15- document the visitors who come to your house. The thing is, we didn't have any! Nope, not a single Christmas visitor. Instead, we were the visitors at our families' homes this year. :)




I'll be back tomorrow with five more pages to show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan