Tuesday Morning at Tuesday Morning (and other shopping adventures)

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Last week I promised another Tuesday Morning shopping post, and here it is!

Before last Tuesday I had never, ever been to one of Tuesday Morning's big sales where they open early and have great deals on new stuff (apparently they have them about once a month). There were a couple of big ticket items (the $150 Wishblade floored me, but since mine is in great working order I didn't buy another), but I went just to see what kinds of small things they had. Boy, did I rack up some deals!

I found a couple of albums- the American Crafts Modern album (in the back) was $6.99 and usually retails for $19.99 at Hobby Lobby! The Passport album from Making Memories is in the front and was $7.99. I actually went back to pick up another one of these because it's just perfect for travel layouts.


I nearly squealed with excitement when I spotted these yummy K&Company chipboard sets! I've already torn into the Smitten box to make some Valentine's Day cards that I'll share on Thursday. These sets sold in the $4-$5 range at Michaels when they were new, and I snatched them for 99 cents each!


These recycled alphas (also from K&Company) were also 99 cents a set.


And all of these yummy dimensional stickers were just 99 cents each, too! These are the same items that retail for $3-$4 a set at Target and Michaels.





The Making Memories flower bubbles were a bit of a splurge at $1.99 each, but I love the colors! And speaking of colors, this $2.99 paint set (including a brush and tray) has just those perfect shades of red, blue, and green that I don't already have in my paint stash. Oh, and that cute little chipboard tag book was just 99 cents (hmmm, something of a theme, isn't it?).


And here's more yummy K&Company chipboard, also priced just shy of a buck. :) The butterflies are my favorites!


That's it for the Tuesday Morning finds, but I did pick up this box of yummy Valentine's ribbon from one of Flowers to Flourishes daily deals last week (I have a serious weakness for American Crafts ribbon). It's already being put to use making cards, too.


I had to order quilt batting from JoAnn last week (I'm picky about batting and nobody in town carries what I use), so in order to make use of a free shipping coupon I added the Mariposa paper stack from DCWV. I've been eying this one for some time now, and it was on sale at 50% off (and my batting was on sale, too, so double score)!

Don't these papers just have some of the most beautiful color and detail in them?



This shopaholic is signing off for now. I'm trying to refrain from any more shopping binges until the next big Tuesday Morning sale on March 2.

3 comments:

  1. What great buys! I love the chipboard sets! I didn't even know that Tuesday Morning even had those kind of sales. I'm definitely going to have to look more into that! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... slightly jealous. I'm going to have to start shopping at Tuesday Morning.


    By the way, I just recently discovered your blog and enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds and love your blog!
    Hubby is going to the TM in Indy after work for me.. hoping he finds some of the great deals you did (fingers crossed).
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan