the book is finally out!!!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Imagine my excitement today when I popped over to Amazon to check for an updated release date for Scrapbook Workshop and found that it's now available to order for realz and not just for preorder!!!! I was as giddy at that moment as I was when I first received the email from May Flaum asking me to take part in this amazing publication. And, while I haven't yet received my print copy from F+W yet, I did download the Kindle edition to my iPad (ummm, and maybe also to my iPhone while I was still at work...but I'll never tell for sure!) because I simply couldn't wait to see it all!!

DSC_0500.jpg

The amount of talent in this book is simply staggering- I'm still pinching myself because this can't possibly be real. How did I end up in a book with so many of these scrappers and bloggers that I've admired for so long? Kelly Purkey, Lisa Truesdell, Anna Aspnes, Lisa Dickinson...the list just goes on and on!

This is truly an idea book like no other that's ever been published, and the content is all fresh, new, and never seen before. Every scrapper has contributed a step-by-step technique tutorial along with some amazing projects. Trust me, you definitely want to get your hands on this one!

[8/11 Update] Thanks to the lovely May Flaum for sending along a list of everyone in the book, including their blogs!!

Anna Aspnes
www.annaaspnes.typepad.com

Julie Fei-Fan Balzer
www.balzerdesigns.typepad.com

Kimberly Crawford
www.kimberly-crawford.blogspot.com

Lisa Dickinson
www.lisadickinson.typepad.com

May Flaum
www.mayflaum.com

Nora Griffin
www.justmakestuff.com

Debbie Hodge
www.debbiehodge.com

Sasha Holloway
www.sassysasha.typepad.com

Nathalie Kalbach
www.scrapbook-trends.com

Megan Klauer
www.meganklauerdesign.blogspot.com

Kendra McCracken
www.kendramccracken.blogspot.com

Becky Olsen
www.lifeasathreeleggeddog.blogspot.com

Katie Pertiet
www.katiepertiet.typepad.com

Kelly Purkey
www.kellypurkey.typepad.com

Debee Ruiz
www.debeecampos.blogspot.com

Doris Sander
www.sanderdk.typepad.com

Keshet Shenkar Starr
www.keshetstarr.com

Melissa Stinson
www.scrappyjedi.com

Irene Tan
www.scrapperlicious.blogspot.com

Sharyn Tormanen
www.sharyntormanen.typepad.com

Lisa Truesdell
www.gluestickgirl.typepad.com

Tammy Tutterow
www.tammytutterow.typepad.com

Iris Babao Uy
www.irisbabaouy.typepad.com

Wendy Vecchi
www.studio490art.blogspot.com

Dina Wakley
www.dinastamps.typepad.com

Deena Ziegler
www.deenaziegler.typepad.com
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan