sweet peach layout | juice at bridge street

Monday, August 1, 2011

DSC_7165.jpg

I fell truly and madly in love with this month's Sweet Peach kit. It was my turn to work with the Juicy themed kit, but I loved it all so much that I also ordered the Sweet kit and the embellishment add-on to go with it.

All those yellows and grays mixed with little pops of aqua and pink worked sooooo well for a variety of subjects, and I've got several pages to share with you over the course of this month. I want to start, though, with one of my favorites- a page about us going to see our friend Bobby's (he's also the drummer at our church) band play at Bridge Street's Concerts in the Courtyard series.

DSC_7135.jpg

I cannot even begin to describe how awesome the texture and colors on this paper by Authentique are. When I found out that several sheets of the "Blissful" line were going to be included in the kit, I was totally excited and couldn't wait to get my hands on it!

DSC_7168.jpg

In true "Melissa" form, my main embellishments were created by using my paper punches and adding a little bling to the mix. I considered adding some mist splatters, but decided to leave the clean lines in place instead.

DSC_7166.jpg

I'm glad to have this happy summer page in my album now!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan