virtual shopping | my mind's eye order from stop and scrap

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hola, peeps!! Feel like going on another virtual shopping trip with me? :)

I've explained before about the wonder that is Stop and Scrap and their awesome system of preorders. While I usually have to wait a couple of months post-CHA to get most of my goodies, I had one order in particular that was over the amount needed for free shipping all on its own, so they were kind enough to send it to me along with a few other preorders that were already in stock.

What did I buy that made the order so expensive (though I did cut that back a lot by using some of my rewards points)? It was all the yummy brads and paper from My Mind's Eye's new Lost and Found 2 collection!!

DSC_0878.jpg

Lost and Found 2 has no fewer than eight luscious sets of brads, and I loved them so much that I ordered them all!! I've been using the sets from their Stella and Rose collection like crazy, and I expect that this new batch will get just as much use.

DSC_0880.jpg

DSC_0881.jpg

DSC_0884.jpg

DSC_0882.jpg

I also ordered both sets of their Christmas brads...

DSC_0885.jpg

...and the Halloween ones, as well!!

DSC_0888.jpg

A couple of the clear stamp sets in the line caught my eye, as well.

DSC_0890.jpg

And then, of course, there's the paper!! I decided to try an experiment with this line and ordered only a 2-3 full size sheets of each set (since these are double-sided it still gives me a good mix of patterns) along with the collection's 6x6 pads. Since I tend to scrap with only a couple of strips going across the whole page and a few smaller chunks scattered around, I think this arrangement will work out well. It's also a bit easier to store. :)

DSC_0899.jpg

DSC_0900.jpg

DSC_0903.jpg

DSC_0904.jpg

Some of My Mind's Eye's Halloween and Christmas papers found their way into my box, as well.

DSC_0901.jpg

DSC_0896.jpg

DSC_0897.jpg

MME wasn't the only company rocking the brads this CHA- Bo Bunny came out with some awesome sets, as well!! I love the filigree work in the Christmas line.

DSC_0891.jpg

DSC_0892.jpg

DSC_0895.jpg

The new Basic Grey papers were also in, so they shipped with this order as well. I love Indie Bloom so much more in person than I did on the screen (and I really liked it on the screen!).

DSC_0905.jpg

I obviously placed the Basic Grey order before I decided to cut back on the number of full sheets that I buy, but I totally can't complain since the Nordic Holiday collection is sooooo cute and I'm so glad I bought it all!!

DSC_0906.jpg

And of course I got the 6x6 pack, too!

DSC_0908.jpg

Just a few other odds and ends in the box- some clearance papers from Studio Calico, American Crafts, and October Afternoon.

DSC_0909.jpg

DSC_0911.jpg

And I also ordered some of the new jewels from KaiserCraft. I find that I use these on so many layouts, so I can always use more

DSC_0912.jpg

Ahhhh, post-CHA shopping bliss!!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan