the rest of the story | seroe colorado fail

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

DSC_7090.jpg

Several weeks ago I shared this layout about the adventure Darren and I had when we completely failed to find the natural bridge at Seroe Colorado in Aruba. That layout is cute, fun, totally my style, and I completely love it. But, as I noted when I blogged the page, there's a lot more to the story that the journaling tells. That's where this page comes in:

DSC_7084.jpg

It tells what I called "the rest of the story" during my Style Reboot series, and that name has kind of stuck around here. :) If you're new to the blog or missed those posts, "the rest of the story" is where I take extra photos and journaling that didn't fit onto one of my regular layouts (since I like to scrap with just one or two photos and lots of white space so much these days) and slip it all into divided page protectors, perhaps with a little coordinating patterned paper and some embellishments thrown in if I'm feeling extra flashy.

DSC_7087.jpg

The divided page protector then goes into my album, right next to the original layout! In this case I used some scraps of the same paper along with a few punches and sequins carried over from the regular layout to tie it all together.

DSC_7096.jpg

I've actually got several more of these planned and laying around the scrap room in little piles of supplies and photos. If I could ever crawl out from under the other myriad projects I have started, I might actually get them done!!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan