sweet peach layout | celebrate

Thursday, August 4, 2011

DSC_7157.jpg

I'm so stinkin' excited over my layouts for Sweet Peach this month that I can hardly wait to share them all!! Two of them will come later in August in conjunction with technique posts I have planned on the Sweet Peach blog, but this one I can share now!

DSC_7137.jpg

The photos on this layout are from Mom's birthday party in June. The pink and yellow in the papers in this month's kit immediately made me think of the pink and yellow decorations that I put together for her birthday bash, so I printed off a couple of photos (another great benefit of the style reboot- printing picures is so easy now) and scrapped away!

DSC_7160.jpg

I broke out the Banner Builder die set from Papertrey to make the buntings. If you're interested in seeing more ideas (besides banners) for using this set, check out this article I wrote a few months ago for Scrapbook Update exploring all kinds of alternative uses for this tool!

DSC_7158.jpg

Oh, and that adorable elephant sticker from Glitz? Totally sealed this page for me. Mom loves elephants, so having that cute li'l yellow and pink dude in this month's kit was absolutely perfect- just the right colors and everything!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan