December Daily: Days 11-15

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We've arrived at post 3 my December Daily series, which includes days 11-15 of my December Daily Album. Previous posts can be found here:
I hope that you're not getting tired of Christmas pages yet! I can say that this has been a much better alternative to my previous method of scrapbooking Christmas which usually yielded 18+ pages that took up almost a whole 12x12 album of their own. I will probably do 2-4 pages of Christmas for my regular scrapbook and let this mini-album serve as the majority of my Christmas scrapping for 2008. And I will definitely be doing this project again next year!

Day 11:

The Glimmer Mist on the back of the snowflake shaped page didn't turn out quite as I'd hoped it would, but it's still a nice bit of sparkle.

Day 12:

Day 13:

I scanned and printed the wish list of the foster child that we shopped for this Christmas and included it with a photo of the gifts that were purchased.

Day 14:

All I can say is that the cats have not yet killed me in my sleep, but I think they're still plotting it...

Day 15:

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan