The Pink is on!

Monday, January 19, 2009

You know you're in a nutty mood when your post title spoofs an old Glenn Frey song... :-)

I discovered my latest pink accessory while searching my local Michael's last Friday for the elusive Martha Stewart Valentine Lace Edge Punch. They didn't have the punch, but they did have these adorable Amy Butler Totes on clearance. I picked up two, some Amy Butler fabric covered brads that were on clearance for 99 cents, and an assortment of goodies from the dollar bins.

There is a new set of lessons beginning in the Two Peas education forum- Kristina Werner is hosting a series called A Year In Cards. Each month there will be complete instructions (including downloadable PDFs) for making a different set of cards. Below is my take on this month's set. I'm totally looking forward to the rest of these classes!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. yummy clearance finds, and those cards are just gorgeous! love the pinks!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan