Project 365- Monday, January 12

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I won't be posting every photo from my 365 album, but I just love this one. Last night, I saw the big, beautiful, and almost full moon on my entire drive home from work. As I stepped out of the car, it was just hanging there over my backyard, so I grabbed the camera and took a few shots.

I had hoped to catch it during its full phase over the weekend, but the cloudy, overcast skies didn't afford me a good enough view to do so. I'm pretty pleased with this photo, though.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Really beautiful shot. It was so cloudy here, we didn't get to see it at all. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried my best to capture a picture of the moon over the lake while I was at a friend's house the other night, and everything I shot was blurry. I so need a new camera..LOL...blame it on the equipment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have a much better camera than me. I don't think my camera would do all of those things. It has a few simple settings but nothing too complicated. I'm sure if I read the manual I could do more with it, but I like to figure things out on my own. It's the stubborn streak in me, I guess. I want to get a new camera, but the one I have my sights set on is $600, and somehow I don't think that's happening any time soon. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an AWESOME shot!! Got to keep an eye out for the next one!

    Thanks for the comments on my blog! AND Thanks for the info on making the 365 kit!! Was playing with that yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan