Scrapbook pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

I thought I'd share a few more recent scrapbook pages...

These are the remainder of the pages from the State Fair. I love how the one with the midway lights turned out.







And some photos of a mission trip to Tanzania (not my photos, but my pages).




The sketch for the layout above came from a Got Sketch online class- I think it was Got Sketch 102. I liked it so much that I've put it to use in four other albums. I kind of felt like I was cheating, but with different paper, photos, and embellishments, all of them turned out to be unique. And, since they're in different albums I'm guessing that nobody will notice that they're actually all the same arrangement.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. It’s amazing to look back at the photos of the day at the State Fair. So much would be forgotten without this beautiful documentation. It really says a lot about the value of all of your lovely pages. The other pages are so special as well. They are stories, and mini-vacations, in themselves.

    I, too, really love that favorite layout of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - love your blog! How on earth do you manage to get a 2 page layout uploaded??? Help! Please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your scrappy style! You definitely know how to make your photos stand out!

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan