December Daily: Days 6-10

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Here are days 6-10 of my December Daily Album. If you missed the previous post of days 1-5, you can find it here, and the original album is here.

Day 6:

Snowboarding! I saved the trail map and included it here in a little 6x6 page protector I found in my stash.



Day 7:

I played around with panoramas in Photoshop Elements. I think there were almost 70 photos stitched together to make this one shot.

Day 8:

I included the map from the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in another 6x6 page protector. I had so many animal photos that I couldn't just choose one, so I made a collage of several of them. That also became a recurring theme in the album.



Day 9:


Day 10:

Yes, my photos from the rifle range also ended up in the book.

2 comments:

  1. I believe I've told you already, but I absolutely, positively LOVE this album. It's too cool.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan