December Daily: Days 16-20

Friday, January 23, 2009

Welcome to post 4 of 5 in my December Daily series, which includes days 16-20 of my December Daily Album. If you missed any of the previous posts, here's a list:
Day 16:

This page turned out to be more of a mini-album of pages. I had so many collections of Christmas ornaments that I wanted to document, so I assembled photo collages in Photoshop Elements and printed them each as a single unit.



Days 17&18:

The photographs of these pages ran together, so I'm presenting them together, as well. I photographed and displayed several decorations around the house in the 2x2 slots of this 35mm slide protector sheet.

For the 18th, I printed a photo of my Christmas cards, adhered it to the shaped page, and then used my Cutterbees to trim the photo to the shape of the page.


Day 19:

A simple page for a simple day. It was my first evening of vacation from work, and I spent pretty much the whole time catching up on some scrapping.

Day 20:

Yet another photo collage and another sheet of vintage sheet music that I couldn't bear to cover. I love the title of the song. So true.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for documenting your favorite ornaments! It makes me sad to think ours stayed packed up this year. I really like what you did with your eighteenth page.:)

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan