Friday Favorites- Free magazines and new Christmas papers!

Friday, October 2, 2009

I know, I know, the Friday Favorites are a little late this week. My time is absolutely being eaten up right now with post-surgical physical therapy appointments. It's been a little over 4 weeks, and I'm finally allowed to use an exercise bike and do leg presses in therapy, and there's talk that maybe, just maybe, I can get completely out of the knee brace soon!

But you came here for fun scrapping and crafty things, right? So let's get on with it!

It's no secret that I LOVE digital magazines and publications, so when I saw that the Fall issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today was available for download, I was pretty happy. They have an absolutely gorgeous publication!


Write. Click. Scrapbook. always has great, simple ideas for scrapbooking. This week was all about using lists for journaling (something I do a lot). I'm going to have to make use of their tip of using magazine ads as page starters very soon- just look at the listy goodness!


This is just too cute- I probably wouldn't use photos edited in Puricute on my pages, but how about just to stick on a bulletin board? Thanks to Shimelle Laine for posting about online photo editors this week.


I have far too much Christmas paper already, but I will probably at least pick up the paper pad from this line by Brenda Walton.


I have got to try this fabric flower tutorial from the Studio Calico blog.


I have a dresser I need to paint soon and put in my scrap room- how great is this idea to use chalkboard paint on the fronts of the drawers?


Love these cute magnets from the SEI blog. It looks like a great way to use up some scraps.


I came across a couple of cute sewing projects this week, too.

May Flaum posted about these adorable Heather Bailey pincushions here.


And the Fiskars blog posted instructions for making this cute iPhone case here. This could easily be adjusted to fit any size of iPod.


Happy weekend crafting! I will be working on our house that is on the market, but at least these are posted here now so I can come back to them when I have time. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan