I'm Really Just a Big Kid!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm often (read: pretty much all the time) a big kid. If you take a look at the videos below, you'll see that I obviously haven't outgrown my love of The Muppets. I think I've watched the "Bohemian Rhapsody" video at least a half dozen times since I discovered it.



And then there's this one with the Swedish Chef making donuts. Seriously, if you don't laugh at this one then you should probably check your pulse!



And, finally, the Muppets do "Brick House" from the movie "Muppets from Space." I will admit that I bought this movie. On DVD. When I was in college. And I have watched it since then. :)



Now that I have thoroughly embarassed myself, I see no need in holding back the fact that I bought a Hello Kitty coloring book from the $1 bin at Michaels a few weeks ago. Yup. I did. And I have the crayons to use in it. Ummm, yeah, so Darren bought me those in college- I told you I was never going to grow up!



2 comments:

  1. I love the Chef! He was always my favorite when I watched the Muppets as a kid. Still is...you made me laugh! Its good to be a kid! I still color. I have kids around so I have an "excuse" but coloring is extremely therapeutic! Thanks for the laugh today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, me too, I so needed this post today! Too cute, I have seen each one many times but never tire of them. You still have crayons here if you need extra...a couple of coloring books too...oldies. :-)

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan