Friday Favorites - Merry Christmas!

Friday, December 25, 2009

I almost didn't do a Friday Favorites today since it's Christmas, but after seeing several cute Christmas ideas on blogs this week I just had to get them in- it's my last chance until next year!

I think that my absolute favorite for this week is this set of Star Wars themed Christmas ornaments from theForce.net. I'm going to have to make these next year!


Along the same theme, but without the sci-fi flavor are these beautiful terrarium ornaments from Design Sponge.


These paper teardrop ornaments look like they are super simple to make!


In the realm of just crafty stuff, Studio Calico posted an ATC tutorial on their blog. I'm planning on starting a daily card project (like Elise Blaha's here) next year, so any ATC tutorial is good with me!


And, finally, check out this super cool mini album from SEI. I like that it can be both an album and a decoration at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan