Friday Favorites

Friday, December 11, 2009

Welcome back for some more of my favorite items found out in blogland this week. I'm trying to do more scrapbooking than Christmas with this one, but I'm not sure I'll succeed!

First up is this fun 4x6 mini album by Elise Blaha. I simply love her mini albums!


Cheeky Magpie has a tutorial on making this cute bird ornament for your tree. Ooops, there's that Christmas stuff again!!


I purchased this Vintage Hip Christmas Crafts eBook from Ella Publishing, and it's packed with great ideas for just $6!


These paper stockings would make adorable gift card holders, dontcha think?


Okay, back to scrapbooking again. The colors in this layout by Christine Middlecamp really caught my eye. I'm not much of a pink person, but I'm loving it combined with deep yellow and a touch of brown.


If the paper stockings weren't your bag (get it, bag? I know, groan...), try out these cute little gift card holders by Shabby Chic Crafts.


Jessica Sprague posted a downloadable PDF inspiration guide on her web site this week. You guys know I'm a sucker for downloadable PDFs!


Check out this adorable little book by Anne Jo Lexander. She made it using tags taken off of clothing. I know, get out!!!


And, finally, the Winter issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today is now available. Can you say downloadable PDF? Can you say FREE!?!??


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan