December Daily Foundation- Part 2

Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm back again with the second part of my December Daily/Journal Your Christmas foundation pages. If you missed the first part, you can find that post here.

Again, a lot of these pages are from the Peppermint Twist line from K&Company. The little chipboard mitten, though, is from a mini-album from the $1 bin at Michaels. The dotted transparency is by Hambly.


The second page of this set is another cut-down page protector, this time one meant for baseball cards. The page behind it is from a Christmas journaling book by Creative Imaginations.


This set of pages has another $1 chipboard album page and another Hambly transparency. The blue paper is from the Mistletoe and Pear line by BasicGrey.


The album came with several 8x8 page protectors, so I left them in the back in case I needed them for anything- I'm thinking maybe to hold programs or Christmas cards.


So, that's my album! I'm really looking forward to putting it together. I've already started printing out the photos, but I haven't assembled any pages yet. I'll post photos when I do- hopefully next week some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan