Friday Favorites - More Gift Wrapping

Friday, December 18, 2009

This week I have been absolutely taken by all the gorgeous gift-wrapping photos being posted on blogs. Even blogs that are not normally given to paper crafts, like the wedding blog Style Me Pretty. They posted these gorgeous gift wraps earlier this week.


Wendy Sue Anderson shares a wonderful idea for recycling old Christmas cards into gift bags. I save all the cards I receive and put them in scrapbooks, but I have some odd cards laying around from years past when I've had leftovers after mailing them out. This would be a perfect use for them.


This nifty bow made from newpaper was posted on Paper Crave.


I think I literally drooled over all the gorgeous ideas posted at Rachie's Place. I wonder if I could find anything half as pretty if I would actually clean out my sewing stuff and get my spare ribbon together.


These pretty tags from House of 3 are on sale this week- the PDF download is just 50 cents! I dowloaded it and used our color laser printer to print several sets on kraft cardstock. They're designed to be used with a 2" circle punch, so they're super easy to cut out.


How about some scrappiness? Making Memories posted a tutorial detailing how to make this mini alum.


Ali Edwards has been posting pages from her December Daily album on her blog. She also highlighted some entries in the Flickr group here.


Isn't this mini perpetual calendar just too cute?!? It's from the winter issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today.


I love the bright colors in this mini album by Leslie Ashe!


Creating Keepsakes posted some great organizational tips on their blog. I used to use their suggestion of photographing embellishments and keeping the pictures in Picasa, but somewhere along the way I fell off of that. I may have to start again.


And, finally, a tip from Kathy Thompson on getting the "twinkling" effect on your Christmas light photos. Hint: you really have to have a tripod for this one. I NEED a tripod!


Off to shop for a tripod now...I've put it off long enough!


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's lovely to hear from you!

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan