I Think I Have A Blog Crush

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Okay, first a recap of current news:
  • Farm: Sold. They accepted our counter. The whole contract is contingent on their house selling now, but the realtor thinks that should be fairly fast. Such a huge relief.
  • Baby Shower: Done. It went well, and I should have pics soon.
  • Me: Exhausted. It's been a long 4-5 days. But everything is under control, so I can't really complain.
Now, on to my blog crush. Actually, it's crushes because there are two of them. I'm just fickle that way. I found both of these on Friday while I was at work (Friday was very quiet at the office), and they made me want to just pack up and go back home and scrap for the rest of the day. But I didn't because I'm a responsible adult now. And I know that my brother is snickering at that comment. :)

 

First up is an awesome kit club called Pink Ninja Addicts. I mean, how much cooler can a name be? And ninjas? Hello, everyone knows that the only thing that can even approach a ninja's coolness is pirates. Bonus points for Ninja Pirates. Or Pirate Ninjas. But back to the kit club...

They are having a rocking blog hop right now- you can go check it out here. And while you're there be sure to visit their etsy shop where you can purchase their current kits (nope, I'm not getting paid to advertise them, their kits just look really, really cool to me). Thrift Shop Junkie is my current fave, with Don't Get It Twisted coming in a close second.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh, and if that's not enough for you, they also have the Pink Ninja Nation blog with tons of fan submitted projects using their kits.



 

My second blog crush of the week is The Pink Couch (I know, lots of pink!). Tara Anderson's blog is full of stunning eye candy...just look at this gift packaging! She sells her creations in her lovely etsy shop if you wish to partake.

 

And this gorgeous Mother's Day Card. Swoon!

 

She also makes super gorgeous embellishment sets...absolutely to die for!

 

And this adorable little art journal...

 

Totally love her inspiration board.

 

And she rocks some serious TTV photography, too.

 

Even her suitcase is adorable, which somehow seems supremely unfair. I'll try not to be too jealous. :)

 

So there you have the latest objects of my obsession. Four more days of work, and then I'll have 11 days off to make use of all this new inspiration.
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan