Friday Favorites: More Flowers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Friday, everyone!! I'm on the last few days of my staycation and have had a fabulous time making stuff, watching old movies and TV shows, getting caught up on some housework, and doing lots and lots of reading.

Handmade flowers of all types are a hot trend in scrapping right now. Early last month I shared a post full of them, and today I'm bringing you another round. Ready for some more floral fun?



From left to right:
  • American Crafts has a video on their blog showing how to make these fun rolled fabric flowers.
  • These crepe paper flowers by Lisa Pace are so beautiful. Her method is very similar to the one I use to make my crepe paper cupcake toppers, except I only make one layer of ruffles for mine.
  • Learn how to make these spiral paper flowers on Pink Paislee's blog.
  • Kristina Werner shares a video on her blog showing how to make a gathered paper flower (and the rest of the card, too!).
  • Find directions for making these lovely tissue paper flower centerpieces on Once Wed.
  • Jennifer McGuire shows examples of many, many, many different handmade flower embellishments.
  • I love the color and the layering in these coffee filter flowers by Rhonna Farrer.
  • Check out these lovely layered paper and transparency flowers on the Hambly Screen Prints blog.
  • A Million Memories has another video tutorial for you showing how to make these dainty paper flowers.
Have a scrappy weekend, everyone!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan