Friday Favorites

Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Friday, everyone! Today I'm at work (sadly, no 9/80 Friday this week), and then immediately afterward I'll be loading up the trusty 4Runner and heading up to my parents' place for the weekend. This is the big baby shower weekend for Beth, and I have about a bajillion cupcakes to make tonight!

For those of you who will have time to scrap (and I'll try not to be too jealous of you), here are some cute projects you might want to check out.


From left to right:
  • These paper globes by Heather Bailey (via Hostess With the Mostess) are too cute- and they could be used in so many different ways!
  • How cool is this seed packet wreath from Cosmo Cricket?
  • I love, love, love every single layout that Jennifer Johner has made with the May kit from Studio Calico. I mean, I may seriously swoon over these...
  • Eighten25 shows how to make this cute accordian fold brag book.
  • Check out that cluster of brads on this card from American Crafts. Every once in a while I get the urge to just use up a whole bunch of one supply on a project, and this card is perfect for times like those!
  • More awesome (free!) clip art from Pugly Pixel- this time she's giving away solid color washi tape strip PNGs. If I weren't such a lazy busy blogger, I'd use more things like this in my posts.
  • If you've ever wanted to have your own little lending library (goodness knows I have enough books to have one of my own), then this free DIY personal library kit from Twig and Thistle is the perfect thing for you.
  • Simplify 101 has a great article on overcoming overwhelm in scrapbooking. Take a deep breath and give it a read. 
  • From Martha Stewart's Crafts Dept.- learn how to transform ordinary note paper cubes into these adorable works of art!
Have a scrappy weekend! 
    CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan