Week In The Life: Little Bits of Progress

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I haven't made a ton of progress on my Week in the Life album since I finished the photography/gathering portion of it a little over two weeks ago (ugh, has it been that long?!?!). I have Monday through Thursday's photos and collages all printed and ready to go...

 

Each day has its own pile including photos and "stuff" on the bed in my scrap room. I have Friday's photos edited but not printed yet, and I hope to finish up editing and printing work for Saturday and Sunday tonight.

I did take some time and choose paper and other product to use. I made it easy on myself and went back through some kits I have left over from old club subscriptions (many of which I've never touched) and picked out this one from Scarlet Lime (July 2009). I just adore the colors and the embellishments. Photos courtesy of Scarlet Lime.




That's as far as I've progressed with my album, and while I'm waiting for more time to work on it I'm enjoying looking at what others have put together. Ali posted her entire album here and has posts here and here showing several different albums made by her readers. I especially like those by Alissa Fast and Sharyn Carlson.

I'm hoping to have my own album completed some time in early June. I'm taking off a week from work at the end of this month, and at the top of my to-do list is a ton of scrapping...and a trip to IKEA. :)
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan