Friday Favorites

Friday, May 7, 2010

How about another round of Friday Favorites? I've been kayaking most of the day and am about to settle in to a weekend of hard work...but we have an offer on our house, so maybe most of the work will be over soon!

 
From left to right:
  • I'm loving Shimelle Laine's Document 2010 project on UK Scrappers. If only I didn't already have too many projects going at once!
  • Check out a tutorial on making a cute notecard gift set at Write. Click. Scrapbook.
  • May Flaum is teaching a class called Camp Scrap this summer at Big Picture Scrapbooking. It sounds awesome...but, again, I already have way too many unfinished projects in the queue! Sigh.
  • Celine Navarro shares (another) beautiful mini album. Love the colors!
  • Speaking of lovely colors, how about Cosmo Cricket's new Delovely collection? While I'm not a huge fan of pink, I do love the shots of green, turquoise, and yellow.
  • Kristina Werner shares a step-by-step video showing how she made this fun, colorful card.
  • How about another beautiful scrap room? Libby Withnall shows hers here, along with more organizational ideas here.
  • Another beautiful mini album from Evalicious.
  • I love all the beautiful banners that are out now. Elle's Studio shares a tutorial on how to make this fun summer banner.

Have a scrappy weekend!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan