More Tuesday Morning Exploits

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I could get used to my first Tuesday of the month "dates" with Tuesday Morning- this month they put out a ton of new scrapbooking items, and I totally loaded up again! Last time I was visiting Mom and Dad, Mom said I should just stop shopping at Michaels and just get stuff at Tuesday Morning...and I think she's right! I actually haven't been in Michaels in a few weeks now, and I find that I don't miss it. I get so much more for my money when I shop closeouts.

So, what did my money buy this time?

How about gorgeous clear stamps? I'm always looking longingly at set of clear stamps like these, but I don't really use them enough to make it worth paying full price. But at $3.99 a set (the small one was $1.49)? No problem. I love that they come with their own little storage envelopes.



Cute little bubbles of Making Memories flowers in some gorgeous colors for $1.99 each. Can you believe these were, like, $6 each when I first fell in love with them at Archivers a couple of years ago?


Tons of cute trims by K&Company. These came bundled together- 4 packs for $3.99. I'm totally smitten with those felt trims.



And then lots of cute K&Company dimensional stickers, also bundled 4 packs together for $3.99. Oh, and they randomly had bundled in these cute Halloween glittered banners, too- how cool is that? I'll have fun dressing it up for October.





3 packs of Making Memories curling tags for $3.99- these have great little sentiments on them. I always need little sentiments for cards. They also had the tag curling tool, but it was $8.99 and doubt I'll ever buy any more of these so I didn't buy it. I think I can set these with just a pair of pliers.


And then I went totally nuts when I found more American Crafts paper for $1.99 a pack (25 sheets of the same design). I love this stuff, and these were new designs from the last time I bought a ton (see here and here)





I also found 25 packs of American Crafts cardstock (seriously, how great is this stuff?) for $2.99. It's all gorgeous metallic or shimmery. Yum!! I didn't buy all the colors they had, so I did show some restraint. :) These are the ones I think I'll actually use.



And now I'm settling myself in for NO MORE shopping for the rest of the month. :)
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan