::Sigh:: So Much Pretty New Stuff...

Monday, May 17, 2010

It's that time of year...the time between CHA shows when companies tease us with a new line or two to tide us over until the big summer wave hits. And this time they're not disappointing...

Cosmo Cricket has introduced the Delovely collection. The bright, cheery colors have me absolutely giddy for summer. I'm not a fan of pink, but the bright pink mixed with yellow, teal, and green is rather yummy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And Basic Grey, ever my favorite, has introduced Oliver and Olivia- a totally BG twist on boy/girl themed papers. Aren't the patterns just delish? I'll at least be ordering a 6x6 pad of each (my experimental new way of buying some papers), and maybe the whole rest of the collection to go along with them. As always, I am most in love with the papers, but BG has also put together a full line of coordinating embellishments and accessories.

 

 

 

I can't wait until Stop and Scrap gets these up for pre-order!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan