More 15 Minute Scrapping and a Michael's Find

Monday, June 7, 2010

So, the geek post that I said was coming later? It's still coming...later. :) Probably tomorrow. I had technical difficulties with the post on Sunday night, the difficulty being that it's hard to write a blog post while watching Sherlock Holmes on Blu-Ray. :) It was a fun movie- totally clean and for the most part family friendly, and while the character was certainly not Arthur Conan Doyle's Holmes it was still enjoyable.

So, geek post later. :)

I do have another page to share, completed using my recently rediscovered 15 minute scrapbooking method. Again, it's a total lift.


I don't know how many sessions this one took me (too many!) but I love the way it turned out. I'll file it under "Embarrassment: General."

I had errands to run on Sunday afternoon and was totally in the right place at the right time at Michaels. My store keeps a 75% off "as-is" bin near the front door where they sell damaged and open box items, and I scored one of the awesome new Cricut cartridges for $22.50 (normally $89 at Michaels, though I've seen it for about $60 elsewhere) that someone had recently returned.


While the cartridge is from the Cricut Cake line, the images translate very nicely to paper crafting, so I'll definitely keep an eye out for more cake cartridges in the future.


Keep an eye out for the 75% off bin at your store (I've been in several Michaels stores that have them). You never know what you'll find!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan