Friday Favorites

Friday, June 11, 2010

Hello all! It's been a super busy week here with a crashed computer at work (putting me seriously behind on an engineering review I'm getting ready for next week) and prepping for our yard sale tomorrow. We're getting a lot of stuff purged as a result of moving and downsizing (and happily so).

How about some fun ideas to inspire you this weekend?


From left to right:
  • I love the stitched circles on this card by Valerie from Paper and Cookies. Congrats on making it to the next round of the Gallery Idol contest!
  • I don't know where I'd be without Pugly Pixel these days- so many great ideas and free clip art, like these pretty dotted frames.
  • Are you like me and have tons of odd letter stickers (like z's...I rarely use them)? Creating Keepsakes has a great idea on their blog on using those leftovers to make cool embellishments for your scrapbook pages.
  • Oscraps.com has a ton of cool digital scrapping freebies on their site. Go here and then sort by price to get the free ones to filter to the top.
  • Learn how to make these cool patterned fonts on Pugly Pixel (see what I mean? I love this site!).
  • Patti Behan shows how to make these pretty border punch flowers on her blog.
  • American Crafts shares a spotlight on design team member Paige Evans's scrap space. Her wall of cardstock is yummy, and I love these massive paper globes she made with it.
  • Alissa Fast always makes lovely mini albums, and her newest one featuring the latest Jenni Bowlin kit is no exception.
  • And let's round everything out with another mini album, this time by Aly Dosdall on the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog. I love the bright colors in this Popsicle page especially.
Have a scrappy weekend!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan