Friday Favorites: Cards and Mini Albums

Friday, June 25, 2010

Ha!! Bet you thought I was going to forget again today, didn't you? :) I've just been so busy crafting today that I haven't blogged yet. Oh, and tomorrow I'm road tripping to the closest IKEA (4 hours away) with my brother, so I had extra motivation to get this posted tonight knowing that I won't be able to sneak it in early tomorrow. :)


From left to right:
  • Pink Paislee gives us a sneak into Vicki Boutin's lovely craft room. I just love the white furniture!
  • Celine Navarro has yet to make a mini album that I don't like, and her latest travel album is no exception.
  • Lexi Bridges posted these fun cards on her Night Owl blog. Makes me want to get out my paper strips and be random right along with her. :)
  • Spell Out Loud has some great ideas for incorporating your child's artwork into your scrapbooks. I know that my Mom still has boxes of projects my brother and I made in school- it may be time to get them out and put them in albums.
  • Valerie is going to think I'm totally stalking her lately, because I'm including another one of her gorgeous cards today. This one was from a couple of weeks ago- I simply love the color scheme on this one!
  • Ooooh, shiny!! I love this salt-shaker-turned-glitter-dispenser set from Crafty Storage. Supposedly it was purchased at Target, so I'll definitely keep an eye out for one next time I'm there. Those little Doodlebug glitter jars are cute, but such a pain!
  • How about another travel mini album, this time from SEI Lifestyle.
  • Kimber McGray shows how to make these 3D stars on the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog. Hint: They have a new issue out today, too!
  • And, finally, learn to make these tissue paper fans on Martha Stewart's craft site. I love anything red, white, and blue.
Have a scrappy weekend!!!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan