Friday Favorites: Sneaking in a Bit More Christmas

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve, bloggy peeps!! I hope that you are all happy, well, and not going too nuts with last-minute gift wrapping. I thought I was doing so well and was all done with mine until I discovered a pile of gifts in my scrap room closet last night that I'd stashed away out of Darren's line of sight. ::sigh:: And mixed in with them were a few things for my niece, as well, so I got to do another round of wrapping today.

I know that it's soooo close to Christmas, but I wanted to share one last round of holiday craftiness. You know, just in case you're sitting around looking for something to do...


From left to right:
  • Pam Garrison was inspired by an Anthropologie store display to make this gorgeous felt garland. And, because you can't ever possibly see enough Anthropologie window displays, here is another round of them thanks to The Inspired Bride.
  • Find a recipe and directions for cinnamon ornaments at The Pink Couch. Alternatively, Prudent Baby has a salt dough ornament tutorial.
  • Visit Crate Paper for a step-by-step on making this paper loop wreath (what a great way to use up some scraps!). They also have a tutorial for a paper leaf wreath here.
  • American Crafts shares directions for making this ornament and more on their blog.
  • And, in keeping with the ornament theme, visit Pink Paislee to learn how to make these gorgeous medallions. They also have another round of ornament instructions here.
  • Martha Stewart's The Crafts Department isn't to be outdone when it comes to paper medallions. Check out their blog for instructions on making these beautifully intricate pieces.
  • Head on over to Live.Craft.Learn. to find out how to make these cute ribbon tassels (I think they'd make perfect package toppers).
  • Instructions for making these adorable clothespin gift tags can be found at Prudent Baby.
  • Wouldn't a whole forest of these doily trees be a beautiful display? The Cheeky Magpie tells you how to make your own.
And, as a special bonus, I have three more lovely December Daily albums to share with you today! These were so pretty that I just couldn't help including them.

  • Debee Campos uses a wonderful mix of vintage and modern elements.
  • Elizabeth Kartchner's album is full of a wonderful mix of her Dear Lizzy Christmas line. Love the colors!
  • This fun, bright album can be found at Bubblegum Life.
Have a scrappy Christmas, everyone!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan