Journal Your Christmas- December 7&8

Thursday, December 16, 2010


December is a month filled with lists. Gift lists, to-do lists, packing lists (if you're traveling), and, if you're super organized, a list of lists. :) So it's only natural that one entry in Journal Your Christmas be a list of all those little things that need to be completed before the big day. My list this year was full of pretty small things, since most of the big stuff if already taken care of.

_DSC7214.jpg

I cheated on December 8th's entry. It was very cold and windy in my little corner of the world, so I delayed my annual walk through Bridge Street to see all the decorated shop windows until the 11th, when things warmed up just a bit.

_DSC7213.jpg

Christmas is getting closer!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan