Friday Favorites: December Daily and Journal Your Christmas Edition

Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Friday, everyone!

I've been having a blast with my Christmas journal this year. I think I've finally found a format that fits both my style and the need for ease when making an entry every day. There are tons of other gorgeous December Daily and Journal Your Christmas albums being created by other talented scrappers this month, as well, and I have nine of my favorites to share with you today! Please note- I'm linking to just one entry among many that these scrappers are sharing. You may have to click around in their blogs/Flickr streams to find their other pages.


From top left to right:
  • I love this particular page of Karen Grunberg's album, with the punched snowflakes hanging like banner pennants from baker's twine.
  • Check out Made In Brooklyn for this photo-centric December Daily.
  • Alissa Fast's Journal Your Christmas albums are always gorgeous, and this year's is no exception!
  • How cute are these happy little airplanes in Nichol Magouirk's album?!?
  • Elise Blaha is creating a 4x6 December album, and, as always, her paper and embellishment selections are gorgeous.
  • Vee at Creative Blessing is making a very art-journal style December Daily. The pops of orange and teal are an awesome non-traditional color scheme for a Christmas album.
  • Kelly Goree is really rocking Basic Grey's Jovial line with tons of fun patterns and quirky cutouts in her December Daily.
  • Amy Tan brings her signature style to her December Daily album. I really have to hand it to her- she's doing as many as 3-4 pages on some days!
  • Amysnaps is creating a fun 4x6 album! Love this format. :)

I hope you're all having fun with your Christmas scrapping!!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan