Half Moon Cay

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

In a recent post, I outline my method for planning a large scrapbook album and used photos from our cruise to the Bahamas last year as an example.

Before I started that album, though, I had already planned and printed the photos for this layout (totally lifted from Ella Publishing's Design Workshop by Lisa Dickinson).

_DSC7192.jpg

What's a girl to do? It doesn't match the paper, sketches, or general feel of the album I planned, yet it's a page that I love! So, what a girl does is not stress over it. She puts this page in her regular scrapbook album, not in the cruise album. These photos (or some very similar to them) are getting scrapbooked again over there (in the cruise album), anyway, and it's all good. :)

_DSC8707.jpg

_DSC8706.jpg

Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill Basics, Patterned Paper: Basic Grey (June Bug, Phoebe), Letter Stickers: Making Memories (tiny), Pink Paislee (large), Journaling Spot: Kaiser Craft (Hippy Girl), Spray Mist: Studio Calico
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan