Basic Grey at Big Lots, Prima at Tuesday Morning

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's been a long time since I shopped the scrapbook closeout items at Tuesday Morning, but when my Mom called me a couple of days before Christmas and asked if I could help find a gift for my cousin (who also happens to be a scrapbooker), I knew I should dart over to our local store (less than a mile away) and see if I could find a pile of goodies for her.

I actually returned with three piles of stuff- one for my cousin, one for me, and one for Mom, and they all looked a little something like this.

_DSC0798.jpg

I nearly fell over in the aisle when I spotted all the Prima goodness on the shelf, with some Making Memories and K&Company thrown in for good measure. Here's a rundown of the goods in case you want to scope them out at your local store:
  • Set of four packages of K&Company brads and bling, $3.99
  • Making Memories Paperie flower and button jar, $1.99
  • Making Memories flower set, $1.99
  • Making Memories Noteworthy journaling book, $1.99
  • Prima Halloween Bling, $2.49
  • Prima Say it in Crystals frames, $3.99
  • Assorted packs of Prima flowers + bling centers, $1.49 each
  • Prima bling flower centers (12 pack), $1.99

Then today I happened across a post at Two Peas- one of those enabling posts saying that Big Lots had lots of Basic Grey loot in stock. I was in the neighborhood over lunch anyway to pick up weightlifting gloves, so I popped in to the store for a quick peek and found all this!

_DSC0797.jpg

I didn't pick up any of the paper packs (they contained 25 sheets of the same pattern for $3), but I did get all this:
  • Eerie glazed brads, $1
  • Eerie Pops stickers, $1
  • Sugar Rush doily paper, $1
  • Spider Bling-It, 50 cents
  • Bittersweet and Indian Summer rub-on booklets, $3 each
  • Indian Summer chip stickers, $3
  • Offbeat clear stamp set, $3
  • Chipboard album, $3
  • Sparkling rubs rub-ons, $1
  • Figgy Pudding mini mono stickers, $1
I've heard that other stores have different items in stock, so I might try to go to our other Big Lots store soon and see what they have.

What about you guys- have you found and great scrapbooking deals lately?
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan