Journal Your Christmas: December 27 through 30

Monday, January 10, 2011


I did it!! I've finally finished my Journal Your Christmas/December Daily album. And since Journal Your Christmas ended on January 6 (and today is the 10th) I'm not even that far behind!!

December 27th's entry was about something I don't do any more (except for very rare occasions)- sleeping in. For the last few months I've been getting up super early to go to the gym before work, and I'm loving it!

_DSC7410.jpg

_DSC0954.jpg


December 28th's assignment was to scrapbook all those little indulgences that pop up around Christmas. I have a serious thing for Christmas chocolates and the holiday fragrances from Bath and Body Works, so I included those.

_DSC7411.jpg

I even punched bits from a Bath and Body Works ad to use as embellishments, along with a Starbucks coffee sleeve.

_DSC0956.jpg

December 29th is usually a "catch-up" day for Journal Your Christmas, but I decided to use it to document my trip to IKEA to get the items for a new project. We never take a day off around here! :)

_DSC7412.jpg

_DSC0957.jpg

_DSC0958.jpg

January 30th is the annual "year in review" entry, and I decided to use the monthly photo roundups that I already do for the blog as part of my entry.

_DSC7413.jpg

_DSC0959.jpg

I printed each month's collage as a 4x4 print, then adhered them back to back with a little tab at the top labeled with the month. They all fit nicely in an envelope on the page and can easily be pulled out.

_DSC0961.jpg

I'll be back tomorrow with more entries to share!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan