Journal Your Christmas: December 31 through January 3

Tuesday, January 11, 2011


I think I finished this album out of sheer stubbornness. I had already taken and formatted all the photos and written the journaling for each day, but I had a hard time forcing myself to sit down and actually assemble it. In the end there were just too many other projects I was ready to move on to, and I hated having the Christmas stuff spread out everywhere in my scrap room for five weeks. Digital. Next year This year will be digital!

We aren't big party people, so we usually spend New Year's Eve either at home or with family. This year we were home by ourselves and worked on projects all day before watching the ball drop at night.

_DSC7414.jpg

_DSC0962.jpg

_DSC0963.jpg

Over the years I've learned that I'm not a resolutions person, I'm a projects person. So it seemed fitting to include a photo of the finished bedroom Expedits here. I only had one picture I wanted to use here, and it was shot in landscape format, so I just included it as is. The album isn't that hard to turn sideways to see it properly.

_DSC7415.jpg

_DSC0964.jpg

I love this penguin paper that I bought at Paper Source when I was in Washington D.C., and I thought it would be fun to use it on a page about the most magical part of this Christmas.

_DSC7416.jpg

Baby penguin. Squeeee!!

_DSC0965.jpg

Just like last year, I had a hard time choosing a favorite moment from Christmas, so I included a collage that incorporated pretty much everything.

_DSC7417.jpg

_DSC0966.jpg

I'll be back tomorrow with the very last post of my Journal Your Christmas album for 2010!
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan